Tuesday, February 10, 2009

EXPLANATION

It has been asked of me “who” is coming through at this time. The answer is – no one. There is no coming through. And there is no “one” out there. It is a stream of consciousness. Let me explain.

I no longer “channel”. Probably I could, but I have come to understand that, for me, this is a non-forwarding endeavor and one in which I choose no longer to participate.

So what is happening.

Think of the pneumatic tube at the drive-up teller window at the bank. Swish-ka-thump it goes to the teller. Swish-ka-thump it arrives at your window. I receive a swish-ka-thump of energy. It literally comes in as a “block” of energy. I can “see” how everything works together…..Oh – this effects that – that effects this, etc. etc. But, as this Universe is a hologram, it all comes at once. Although the form is NOT important, I think of it like a Rubic’s cube. I then have to begin “turning” the blocks on the cube in order to translate. Because our mode of communication is linear, I must find the “end of the string” so to speak, to figure out how to begin “translating” the energy block.

At first this requires a great deal of hand use and arm swinging. I can tell when I am beginning to “get it” when the glassy-eyed look passes from Don. (I try out everything on him first.) As I begin to “translate”, appropriate analogies come. Yet – and still – it is very difficult to decide the “order” of things. Which comes first – chicken or egg. BECAUSE, it is all one when I receive it.

All of the so-call “missives” at this time are a part of one block of energy. There is no “first”. There is no “more important”.

This is my first real attempt to translate these blocks into the written language.

No comments:

Post a Comment