Tuesday, April 28, 2009

MORNING & EVENING “LITANY”

Take command of your day. Start by setting your intentions for the day before you get out of bed – before you open your eyes to the so-called reality of this dimension. Remember, YOU are the creator of your experience of this lifetime. How you do this, what you say, what choices you make are not as important as the fact that you consciously set a course for your day with the intention of being your own master.

Finish your day’s experience acknowledging your creation with gratitude and thanksgiving.

The following are examples that I use….make up your own and have a wonderful day.

MORNING:

First thing – before opening the eyes:

Let me look through the eyes of the Creator, with love for all I have created.
Let all the words that I utter be loving words of appreciation
Let all my thoughts be of kindness and compassion.
Let me be excited to be alive.

Then, construct your day, as you want to experience it; i.e.

Today I will consciously experience connectedness with my Higher Self 3 times. I will have some “pleasant surprise” that I will recognize as a “gift” from myself to myself. My day will be filled with laughter. Etc., etc., etc.

Then, remind your Essential Life Force that it knows what it is to be about today while you are busy taking care of business on this plane.



EVENING:

Upon retiring, acknowledge all your “gratitudes”; i.e.

I am grateful for a roof over my head, and food for my body.
I am grateful for my beloved husband and my precious dogs.
I am grateful for………..etc., etc. (don’t be afraid to be redundant)

When finished –

I love myself for the giving myself the precious opportunity to be a human at this time.
I am a Human Becoming, please help me to become.

Then, focus on your breathing until you fall asleep. Whenever you notice that your mind is busy in the past or in the future, bring it back to the now by focusing on your breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment